Welcome !!!

Welcome to the Creative Innovations Blog in which mainly supports and showcase my art work as a Graphic Designer, along with myview on events, music, or topic ranging fro art to politics. This Blog is a way forme to express myself and get my art work and the story behind it out tothe world. So please comment and tell me what you think this blog is very important to me to get feedback on my development as a designer.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Creative Logos

As a Graphic Designer, I find creating graphic marks or emblem fascinating. These Logos are commonly used by different commercial or non commercial companies, organizations, or even individuals to promote instant public recognition of there self or business. Logos or identity can be a pure graphic (such as symbols/icons), or a compositions of text usually forming the name of the organizations in some creative way.

As an example of my work I have created a self identity packet in which developed my own text logo, using a old English font and my initials, forming a strong creative form.



In this project I developed a range of logos for a local Baltimore Clothing line. Shyo Clothing was created by A friend of mine, which came to me for some creative solutions for his clothing line. I developed one type logo and three different variations of a crest with both images and text.

A project in which I had to redesign a Shepherdstown local shop



Brewer's Alley Restaurant Logo


Royaltea Tea Box Logo


No comments:

Post a Comment