Welcome !!!

Welcome to the Creative Innovations Blog in which mainly supports and showcase my art work as a Graphic Designer, along with myview on events, music, or topic ranging fro art to politics. This Blog is a way forme to express myself and get my art work and the story behind it out tothe world. So please comment and tell me what you think this blog is very important to me to get feedback on my development as a designer.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Graphite and Ink Drawing


My art is a way to express myself at the end of a long semester. I began looking to music to inspire my work and life, this lead to a number of drawing for class and just help time pass. My first three drawing were of up and coming Hip Hop and Rap artist that could be found on heavy rotation on my iPod. With a different style of rap and hip hop Wale, Drake, and Kid Cudi supplied me with the inspiration and want, to capture them in this creative way.

I created this image by first drawing out the three subjects separated (size 8.5in by 11in each) and then forming this completed composition (size 8.5in by 11in) in which you see today. After seeing the outcome of my work I then started to create a number of other drawings just to develop my skills.



London Hines Graphic Designer

Ryan Peacock Long time friend

Gucci Rapper

Nikki Minaj Rapper

Lucille Ball Actress

Dead Presidents Movie cover

Kanye West Rapper / Producer

J. Cole Rapper

1 comment:

  1. super talented keep up the good work it will take you very far in life.

    ReplyDelete